Complaint Review: Retrofeet

• Retrofeet
    49 East 41st. Street
    New York, New York

Retrofeet ripoff New York New York

I may a order with retrofeet on 6-11-07 for $360.97. I have not received my merchandise or my money back from them. I have tryed on several occasions to contact them by phone and by email. My last email to them got a response. One of there worker call me to day 7-26-07. I gave him my order number and my tracking, he said that there is nothing he can do.

I just want my merchandise or my money back. The phone numbers that are on my order and on there wedsite do not work. This is my last resort to get a solanion to my problem.

Ashlee
fort polk, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/retrofeet/new-york-new-york-10165/retrofeet-ripoff-new-york-new-york-263735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content