Complaint Review: Reunion - Reunion.com

• Reported By: Phoenix Arizona
  • Reunion - Reunion.com
    www.Reunion.com
    Valencia, California

Said $5 per month but did NOT say they charge a whole YEAR at the same time !!!

Profilady
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reunion-reunioncom/valencia-california/reunion-reunioncom-said-5-per-month-but-did-not-say-they-charge-a-whole-year-at-the-sa-332467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Leamaria - (U.S.A.)

I too had an account with reunion.com awhile back. I didn't renew after a year mainly because they charge for a service I can receive free (MySpace/others) elsewhere.
Like any other internet site, you have to read the small print to understand fully what you are agreeing to. Stuff we receive through the mail is the same way, there's always a catch and I'm surprised more people don't know this. Sometimes, digging a little deeper into the site or paperwork is well worth it.

#2 Consumer Suggestion