Complaint Review: Revival Beauty

PO Box 41542
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    USA

Revival Beauty INTERNET BULLY St. Petersburg Florida

Ordered products (Revival Beauty Anti-Aging Cream & Revival Beauty Eye Serum) with a 14 day trial period paying the required $4.95 S&H required for each product. I used the products but had to stop because they irritated and burned my skin. I called company to cancel my trial period explaining what happened. It took over 30 minutes to get the cust svc rep to stop trying to bully me into keeping the products at a reduced rate.

I kept refusing all her offers then she became angry & told me I would be charged the full price for each product. I informed her I had put in a request to my credit card company to block all future transactions, and I would be calling the FCC, FTC, BBB, and Consumer Protection Agency to report their company & she finally gave me the cancellation info I requested in the first place. I followed up by sending the company cancellation emails so I could have proof of my cancellation requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2015 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/revival-beauty/st-petersburg-florida-33743/revival-beauty-internet-bully-st-petersburg-florida-1224114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content