Complaint Review: ReviveHealthShop.com

• Reported By: anonymous — Indianapolis Indiana
  • ReviveHealthShop.com

St Petersburg, Florida
    USA

ReviveHealthShop.com Placed a 2nd order with this company 10/22/13, my card was charged, product was never shipped. No issues with 1st order 8/16/13. St Petersburg Florida

*Author of original report: Thank you Rip Off Report:

I had purchased health supplements from this company before and had no problems so when I needed to replenish my supply, I went through the same company to order again.

I placed my order on 10/22/13, paid with my card and received an order confirmation by e-mail.  After 6 days I had not received a shipped e-mail as before, so I sent an e-mail through the website asking if my order had been shipped.  On 10/30/13 I received a response stating that my order had been shipped on 10/26.

I e-mailed back requesting a tracking number, which had been supplied with my 1st order.  I received no response so I called 2 different phone numbers which had been included with the previous order and then with this order.  One number did not connect, the 2nd number was a wrong number.

Both order payments were processed through the seller's PayPal account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/revivehealthshopcom/st-petersburg-florida-33705/revivehealthshopcom-placed-a-2nd-order-with-this-company-102213-my-card-was-charged-1097703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

My undelivered product from ReviveHealthShop.com has been received.  The business owner must have seen the ripoff report because a couple of days after filing my report, the product was sent to me by U.S. mail, using his home address, rather than sending by UPS (with no return address) as he had done in the past.  I appreciate finally receiving what I paid for several weeks ago, but I will not being doing any more business with ReviveHealthShop.com.