Complaint Review: reward 660 visa dakota bank

• Reported By: Eric — Elizabethtown Kentucky USA
  • reward 660 visa dakota bank

Internet
    USA

reward 660 visa dakota bank Rewards 660Rewards 660/Dakota State Bank/Metabank Best Bank for Identity theives  Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: We're merely affiliate

When I returned from Iraq, I found my house burglared and ransacked. The thieves had stolen among other things some identiy information and had begun to open credit cards in my name and siphoning funds from my bank account.

It took me a long time to clear up much of this mess, but there remain a few, this company in particular that continued to hold me responsible to pay my burglars bills. Police report from the local police made no difference to them, and they would not produce any copy of my signature opening the account.

But they are allowed to report me  as a deadbeat They then sell this debt to collection agencies, that then sell it to another collection agency and so on... That way the negative debt report can remain on my record forever. The credit reporting agencies belive these banks way too much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2015 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reward-660-visa-dakota-bank/internet/reward-660-visa-dakota-bank-rewards-660rewards-660dakota-state-bankmetabank-best-bank-f-1223307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

We're merely affiliate

AUTHOR: Applycreditcard-online.com - (USA)

I am not sure why you've listed us as the website responsible for this case. For your info, we're merely an affiliate and it is inappropriate to list our website as the culprit. In fact, there are many websites having Rewards 660 Visa in their listing:-

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Rewards+660+Visa

We're not the issuer of this card. You should direct your report towards Dakota State Bank, which can be found here:-

dakotastatebank.com/ASP/home.asp

Kindly remove our website from this report as this is a clear, malicous attempt to tarnish our website reputation.

In fact, this could be the work of a company who try to source business for their reputation mangement service, who has email and asked us to pay to clear this report.