Complaint Review: Rex Escrow LLC

177 Huntington Ave,
    Boston, Massachusetts
    United States

Rex Escrow LLC opening new office in December 2017 in Boston Massachusetts

On October 31st, I received an email from Deanne J Woods saying she had seen my resume on Careerbuilder.com and invited me to apply as an escrow manager for Rex Escrow LLC through Corphireapp.com. The instructions were to fill out the paperwork and send back to have a background/security check completed before knowing if I would be offered a position. After completing the paperwork and sending it through the website, I was contacted by Lucy Mills, HR to let me know that she was going to set up a phone interview. The phone interview never happened but I did receive a message from Lucy saying I was hired and would be reporting to Susan. I was also told to log in to the Rex Web portal and would receive instructions from there.

My “supervisor” was Susan Bogazzi and she sent me a link as well as instructions regrading Rex Escrow LLC and the Rex Web Panel. I was hired on an escrow manager with a 3 week probationary period where I would be given 1-2 clients. [continued below]....

..... If the clients were satisfied, I would then be hired on full-time with a base of $4250 every two weeks with the potential of receiving a bonus if I completed my tasks in time. I was asked to set up a banking account so money could be deposited in there. After completing 1 client, I noticed strange transactions on my account that I had set up and immediately sent an email to Susan Bogazzi. I also called her and sent an email through info@corphireapp.com and info@rescon.com. After not hearing back all day and subsequently having my account through the Rex Web Portal deactivated after I sent Susan Bogazzi an email, I learned that this is not a legitimate business. I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau as well as file any report I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2017 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rex-escrow-llc/boston-massachusetts-02115/rex-escrow-llc-opening-new-office-in-december-2017-in-boston-massachusetts-1415108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content