Complaint Review: RGP Customer Research Inc

USA
  • Phone: 347-63-0098
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

RGP Customer Research Inc sent me a fake cashiers check for a fake mystery shopper assignment to deposit into my personnal account New York New York

I am an out of work contractor who was looking for work online and saw this ad for mystery shoppers and totally forgot about it until I received a letter with a cashiers check in the amount of $1680.00 for me to cash into my personnal account and then send the rest to a Mr. Dennis Burton and as for my fee I was to take $200.00 for myself as payment for this. I was supposed to write a survey about the work ethics and other things to determine the overall manner of my closest Western Union.

I then decided to check it out first before i went ahead with the proceedure. The bank I called (First National Bank of Texas) stated that there where funds in this account though. So I then called the closest Currency Exchange to see if they casshed cashier's checks and the lady told me it sounds like scam, so I then went online and googled the guys name and found your website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rgp-customer-research-inc/new-york-new-york-10003/rgp-customer-research-inc-sent-me-a-fake-cashiers-check-for-a-fake-mystery-shopper-assig-1059803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content