Complaint Review: Rhymes*with*Orange

• Rhymes*with*Orange
    241 W. Saint Charles Rd.
    Lombard, Illinois
    USA

Rhymes*with*Orange Joe Hoefel, SC Golf, Golfshop Weter, Western Golf Shop, Inc., Gold Lombard, ILL., Golfer's Edge Threats and harrasment from eBay seller (Joe Hoefel, Wheeling, Ill or Lombard, Ill.) Lombard Illinois

I had a transaction with eBay seller "rhymes*with*orange" or/AKA "SC Golf" or "Golfer's Edge" or "Golfersedgeonline.com" or "Golfwhop Wester" or "BHM Golf" or "BHMGolf.com" and others.

The item that was ordered was not received and someone from the seller account messaged me with a phone number and name. Call Joe at 630-212-5124.  I should have followed eBays policy and not called Joe. I think he does this to personally start a 'bully session' or 'attack and threaten session' with his buyers who will not allow him to take advantage of them. Other number that were received (630-656-1291). There and many other (630) numbers associates with this individual and his aliases. However, I have a feeling all numbers lead to Joe Hoefel.

During a simple conversation with Joe, or after asking a question of Joe he became instantly irritated / insane and acted like a lunatic.  Very similar to other reports on this page about this seller and associated firms.  Read other RIP OFF REPORTS. I told him I wanted a refund and this made him more angry and more threats and vulgarity followed. I eventully hung up on him and decided to let eBay handle the refund. He then followed with 8 text messages apologizing and trying to sell me an alternative product.  He asked me to call him the next day if I was interested. Basically, he knew he was wrong and was trying to cover his tracks via text mesages. However, I have a call log showing his continued harrasement.

That evening he continued to act childish and continued to call my home.  I called back once to tell him to stop but it did not help.  I SUGGEST, you not do this. Joe is the type of person that wants this and it is not worth it.

The two days following, Joe called my home 7 times both during the day and night.  I called him back once again to tell him to stop and he said, 'I told you I would get you along with a bunch of vulgarity."  I told him I was planning to file a state police report if he continues to harrass me.

To summarize....The seller associated with these businesses is a very angry man; vulgar, VERY vulgar and acts childish in how he articulates his thoughts. He made threats and told me he was going to get me. He has told others via this site that he was going to kill them and blow up their home.  I have filed a report with the state policy today and plan to take additional actions toward this person or company if he/they continue to threaten or harass. I also filed a report with eBay and escalated it to the departments of threats and had them document the situation. Stay away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2017 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rhymeswithorange/lombard-illinois-60148/rhymeswithorange-joe-hoefel-sc-golf-golfshop-weter-western-golf-shop-inc-gold-lom-1352535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content