Complaint Review: Rich Cafe Direct

• Reported By: cmray — Pacific Missouri United States of America
  • Rich Cafe Direct

Internet
    United States of America

Rich Cafe Direct UNKNOWN DEBT SEBT TO COLLECTION $439.39 IN CHARGES - RICH CAFE Internet

I received a call from a collection company last night, 04/27/2011, 15 months after the bank supposedly reported my account for collection.  Prior to 04/27/2011 I had no contact from Delmarva Collections. I cantacted US Bank and had to go through 4 different calls.  The result:
In Dec.2009 my account was charged $79 which placed it in overdraft.  I had called the bank to dispute it. In January the account reflected a zero balance at which time I assumed all was good and the charges were reversed.
Today I am told by US Bank that the charges were not reversed and it was sent to Delmarva for collection in January 2010.  My question now is why is Delmarva just now contacting me 15 months later?  The bank won't do anything, and Delmarva won't do anything.  What can I do?  Ther are no contact numbers for this rediculous company.  It's fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rich-cafe-direct/internet/rich-cafe-direct-unknown-debt-sebt-to-collection-43939-in-charges-rich-cafe-internet-723082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content