Complaint Review: Richale Kieran

317 Shawmut Ave
    Boston, Massachusetts
    USA

Richale Kieran, bouncybengals.com Bengal Kitten Scam Boston Massachusetts

I emailed this person about buying a bengal kitten for $550 with free shipping.  After a few emails we signed a contract and he requested the money be sent by moneygram.  I checked over his website and looked up his address and both appeared to be ok.  I looked for reviews online on any reported scams but didn't find any listed under the website bouncybengals.com.

I sent the money through moneygram and the next morning I received another email saying unfortunately the free shipping coupons expired and I would need to send an additional $350 for shipping.  I told him I couldn't send any more money and he responded that if I didn't send the additional money by the end of the day he would only be able to refund $535.

I explained I had no additional money to send and offered to drive to pick the kitten up in person.  He gave me the run around about having to do extra paperwork to transport the kitten across state lines and that it would cost more than $350 to do that. [continued below]....

.....  I requested he refund my money and he sent multiple emails offering to pay $150 of the shipping if I covered the other $200.  I have requested multiple times for my refund but haven't received it.  He no longer responds to my emails and won't answer when I call.

I did a more extensive search into scams and found a scam was reported with the same pictures for kittens for sale on another website spunkybengals.com with an address 130 Garnet St, Springfield, MA and phone number 413-337-1112.  I believe it is the same person behind both these scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2017 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richale-kieran/boston-massachusetts-02118/richale-kieran-bouncybengalscom-bengal-kitten-scam-boston-massachusetts-1402132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content