Complaint Review: Richard Golia Ultramatic West

• Reported By: CB1 — Lake Villa Illinois USA
  • Richard Golia Ultramatic West

Internet
    USA

Richard Golia Ultramatic West RichieDoublelin DTGDoublelin Embroidery Richard sold me a DTG printer that never worked with no service backing and refuses to refund. Internet

I purchased a DTG (direct to garment printer) from Richard Golia the owner of Ultamatic West. The unit never worked. Richard gave no service backing or had any knowledge of how the unit should work. I spent countless hrs. on the internet looking up anything to help me. No one knows of this unit by Doublelin or Ultramatic West. No one will service it or has any info on how to troubleshoot this. After countless phone calls he chose to exchange the unit. His replacement again didn't work. Same run around for months on end from Richard. Taking information and "calling" the manufacturer to find out what the unit was doing or how to troubleshoot. Once again he chose to exchange the unit. This time much to my surprize I was sent back the EXACT Same unit that I originally returned. Needless to say the unit didn't work.

Again the same song and dance form Richard. This time he requested I pay to ship back and only then will they "go over the unit" and send another. I asked for a full refund. Was told NO and to "do what you gotta do" from Richard Golia.

I strongly recomend anyone to stay clear of this company. They have no backing, no knowledge on the product. No one will service them as they are off brand and no one knows the unit. The user manual is horrible. The unit has no service codes so it's a total gamble as to what is wrong with it. This company is in business to rip you off. He only wanted a check as form of payment. I should have seen this coming. He has taken my money ripped me off.

Stay Away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2017 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richard-golia-ultramatic-west/internet/richard-golia-ultramatic-west-richiedoublelin-dtgdoublelin-embroidery-richard-sold-me-a-1386374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content