Complaint Review: Richard Hokanson Rare Coin Investmentst

• Richard Hokanson Rare Coin Investmentst
    PO Box 940
    Southold, New York
    USA

Richard Hokanson Rare Coin Investmentst Hokanson is an arrogant liar who when questioned simply dismisses rthe cusomer as being a scam. Southold New York

*Author of original report: Once a liar, always a liar

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We do not ship outside the USA!

I bought a US currency note from Hokanson on 01August. I asked him if he would ship it to the UK where I live. Hokanson replied he would check out the shipping and get back to me.

On 27 August, after not hearing from Hokanson since 04AUG14 when he said he would get back to me,  I wrote him to ask what had happened.

He replied that he did not ship the note since he could not find a carrier who would insure it.  He did not bother to tell me he was not going to ship mthe note.

I then told Hokanson that he could sip it to me in care of my brother in California. Hokanson then replied that he couldn't do that because the price of this note had gone up since I initially bought it from him.

I asked what difference a rise in price meant since I had already bought the note.

Hokanson then replied that I had not bought the note.

I replied asking Hokanson why if I hadn't paid for the note, why he sent me an e-mail saying he would check out shipping and then a second e-mail saying he wouldn't ship the note because he couldn't get insurance for mailing it and never once did he say I hadn't bought the note from him.

Hokanson's replied to this questiopn by saying "your (sic) a scam! take a hike"

This man is not ill mannered, but he substitues insults, abuse and arrogance for answers to legitimate cusomer questions that he doesn't want to answer.

He is an insult to legitimate internet dealers and should be avoided at all costs by prospective customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richard-hokanson-rare-coin-investmentst/southold-new-york-11971/richard-hokanson-rare-coin-investmentst-hokanson-is-an-arrogant-liar-who-when-questioned-1172601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Once a liar, always a liar

AUTHOR: Bob Ayers - ()

While it would give me great pleasure to go over all of this man's lies one ny one, he simply isn't worth the time it would take. Not only is this man a liar, but he is stupid as well for he doesn't seem to understand that I have copies of all of our correspondance which I will make available to anyone who would like to confirm for themselves that this man lies through his teeth and only a fool would trust him to do business with.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We do not ship outside the USA!

AUTHOR: Richard - ()

Richard Hokanson Rare Coin Investments does not ship outside the USA when a Credit card is being used. After receiving this

persons order I tried to find a secure way of shipping, I could not. Then I recieved another email from this person stating

that he had paid for the note. He's credit card was never charged. He was told that we are not shipping the note. He then

told us to ship to his brother in CA. Under Visa/ M/C rules we can not ship to another address other than the billing address.

If we do & something goes wrong, we are liable. The fact that he stated he paid for the note shows that he may not be the

holder of the CC. Credit card fraud mostly comes from overseas.

This person may or may not be a scam, but will not be told we better ship or else! BTW the note is still priced the same,

never went up. He claimed to be a retired Secret Service agent & used that to intimate.

If he wanted the note, all he had to do was have his brother order it for him. He did not want to do that!

If he did have a brother in CA & wanted to ship there, then way did he refuse to have him order it?

BTW he claimed he brother is an Lawyer. This Ripoff report.com is used when people dont get their way.

They try to smear good peoples rep.

Sincerely,