Complaint Review: Richard Sipe Vega

• Reported By: anonymous — conming to get you use Dist of Columbia
  • Richard Sipe Vega

Nationwide
    USA

Editor’s Note:  We thank our users for considering Ripoff Report as a source for information and providing warnings to the general public.  That being said, sometimes, after a review of the text, our team will determined that the content filed by an author appears to be serious in nature and therefore questionable and, as such, the Report is placed on hold for further investigations prior to publishing OR is otherwise flagged after publication and is placed into a Review Bin.  If and when Reports are flagged for these types of issues, especially when there are specific serious criminal allegations, we may, as we did here, try to follow up with the Author of the Report to obtain more information.  Our Terms of Service require that information posted be truthful and not defamatory and we are in no position to determine what information is true or false (we are not a trier of fact); the author affirms the truth of a posting prior to posting. [continued below]....

.....  We understand that allegations made by an author may very well be true, and we respect an author’s right to Free Speech, but in order for the information to be published once it has been flagged, or for the information to be later (((REDACTED))) once flagged after prior publication, Ripoff Report may ask the author to provide some form of explanation or documentation to support certain allegations in their positing (WE DO NOT FACT CHECK EVERYTHING IN A REPORT – ONLY CERTAIN FLAGGED MATERIAL – ADDITIONAL CONTENT NOT REDACTED MAY BE TRUE OR MAY BE FALSE).  Depending on the circumstances, if the author fails to respond or timely provide adequate notification, at the sole discretion of Ripoff Report, the Report may be considered “incomplete” and may not be approved or may be (((REDACTED))) to remove the serious allegations from the Report.  In other instances an Author may have responded, standing behind their Report, but the documentation provided may not support all of the specifically questioned allegations.  Redactions below may be due to the author’s failure to adhere to our Terms of Service and/or because the author failed to timely respond with an appropriate response to our inquiry and/or because only certain questioned information was supported by documentation.

CONSUMERS:  It is always encouraged that you do additional research, from credible sources, before making any decisions on whether or not you want to do business with a named individual(s) or businesses.

Richad Vega-Sipe, aka mike baggz, aka dj whiteowl, Conned me out of several thousands f dollars. I was held captive in a hotel for 24+hrs, He told me his mother was in a mental home in NY, he would have fake ppl call me claiming to be family of his and it would be someone he'd just met. beware he comes up with multiple phone numbers to call and harass you from, this man is extremely dangerous. Last I heard he is now ((((REDACTED))) His brother that he will mention has now offically died over a dozen times. Dont let him fool you! He's smart

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2014 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richard-sipe-vega/nationwide/richard-sipe-vega-dj-whiteowl-richard-sipe-vega-con-artist-liar-theif-redacted-1174306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
8Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Los Angeles, CA

AUTHOR: Luci - (USA)

Richard Sipe is in Los Angeles, California scamming as of 12/15/15. Please contact your local authorities if you encounter him.

Palm Springs CA

AUTHOR: Palm Springs - (USA)

Richard Eugene Sipe is back in California. He's been spotted in Rancho Mirage. Palm Springs and Palm Desert authorities look out. He is wanted!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

I was scammed by this poser in nyc

AUTHOR: Scammedbysipes - (USA)

i was also! I filed charges against him with the nypd. They told me anyone ripped off by him should contact the police station by there house or where the crime happened. He goes by many names. the more people that he ripped off the more time he'll do! Highly advise filing a complaint.. he will be brought to justice  he robbed my bank account and jewelry ..costed me almost 20k,, for all he has done to me as well! Good luck His current phone number is 917-(((redacted))) by the way he is already wanted in multiple places!! Report your experience with him to your local authorities ASAP

#4 Consumer Suggestion

I was also scammed by Richard sipes in nyc

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Me too

AUTHOR: Scammedbysipes - (USA)

i was also! I filed charges against him with the nypd. They told me anyone ripped off by him should contact the police station by there house or where the crime happened. He goes by many names. the more people that he ripped off the more time he'll do! Highly advise filing a complaint.. he will be brought to justice for all he has done to me as well! Good luck

COMPULSIVE LIAR RICHARD E. SIPE

AUTHOR: Irv murdr ink - ()

Never been arrested???? Wth U ARE AN IDENTITY THIEF/ CHECK FORGING LIAR!!!! proof

This Guy is a complete fraud

AUTHOR: Irv murdr ink - ()

this dude thinks he is slick, Running around perpetrating other people. He is not affiliated with bad boy records or maybach music. He is a con artist stealing money from unsuspecting victims. He has multiple agency's on his trail now which is why he must stay on the run.

He will try to sell you a sob story about his awful pathetic life. Do not fall for it. It is part of his act. He does have a brown dog, ugly tattoos, red beard, a son named Josiah, rotted teeth, fake jewelry, and herpes. ladies do not go near him because he is known to sexually assault and drug his victims. Has Brooklyn in red tattooed on his arm. "White owl" tattoed over his eye brows.  On the back of his head there are two eyeballs and "adelina" tattooed.

He also claims he is a blood gang member. the Real "dj Whiteowl" has come out publicly saying that this guy is a fraud.

Other alias he has used are Joel Diaz, richard vega, Richard sipe

may be driving a new model white chevy impala

Sorry WhiteFoul your time must come to an end!!!

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Crazy

AUTHOR: Ghost1718 - ()

Litsen all this b******* is started by my ex adelina vega . She has been posting this s*** since I lefet her for her drug addiction . Please any questions call me at (((REDACTED))). All this is nonsense . I am a upstanding person trying to end this garbage

Finally.

AUTHOR: conartist beware - ()

OK Richard, i really hope that you get to read this since you pulled this con on my Girlfriend. I've tried to get in contact with you on facebook, instagram, twitter and all your other social media to no avail. Anyway, my gf met richard, he of course gave her his line of BS about being a DJ (btw i guess he says he is now A&R for bad boy records, i have called them and they have no clue who this man is) He made her cash some phoney checks and basically scammed over 6k from her. I guess you can say it is lessoned learned and its really not even about the money anymore. Anyway, back to you richard, how many rip off reports do you think there are of you on the internet? Why do you think it is your ex wife trying to defame you when other rip off reports were written before you were even married. Oh, wait, which wife is this we are talking about? Adelina?...weird u told us she was your sister and she co-signed what you said. Werent you engaged right before her too, what was that black girls name,...Ms. Bronson, that was it. Didnt you kill yourself and have your brother post pictures saying your dead on your Facebook? How many facebooks do you have anyway? i found like 4 twitter accounts so far, and a few instagrams. It's weird how you repost picture of yourself taken years ago and pretend that they are new. BTW werent you trying to tell a tape of french montana assaulting your sister? Anyway get back to me man, I'd like to talk to you. Maybe we can get a cup of coffee or something.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My ex wife adelina vega is doing this out of spite

AUTHOR: Ghost1718 - ()

this is total nonsense I have never in my life committed a crime or try to take anything from anybody my wife ex-wife Adelina Vega wrote this just to put paint in my life if you research this you'll see that I've never been arrested my record is clean I graduated college with a masters degree in business from Arizona StateI need this to be taken off or something needs to happen with this lady this is nonsense please disregard anything you see on the Internet from this person or anybody sees associated with thank you