Complaint Review: Richard Sipe

• Reported By: No name needed — Chula vista California USA
  • Richard Sipe

Nationwide
    USA

Richard Sipe Richard vega Pure evil, This man is thee worst of the worst, satan in sheeps clothing! New York, Miami, Arizona Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Rancho Mirage, California

*Consumer Suggestion: New York City

*Consumer Suggestion: Tijuana Mexico

I have stayed quiet for some time now but this is me taking back the loving, trusting and carefree spirit that was scammed, violated and abused. I will say that I've learned that hurt was never meant to kill you and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. With that said I will continue, I met Richard Sipe via social media as have many victims I'm sure, he blew up my mail box causing guilty feelings within self because I ignored his advances due to his tatted exterior. I didn't listen to my conscious said hello, and that irresponsible choice changed my life and the life of my family forever. It's easy to get on here and want to go verbally crazy and reckless but that solves nothing. Richard Sipe is a dangerous man and this real! Richard Sipe is a conartist and a master manipulator, he finds prey such as self and creates stories that pool on ones heart strings, (death of mother, self annihilation aka suicide, sexual rape by his father, adoption, abandonment and much more!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2015 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richard-sipe/nationwide/richard-sipe-richard-vega-pure-evil-this-man-is-thee-worst-of-the-worst-satan-in-sheeps-1244518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Rancho Mirage, California

AUTHOR: CHiPs - (USA)

Richard Eugene Sipe was last seen in Rancho Mirage CA on Bob Hope Drive on 11-13-15. Palm Springs and Palm Desert authorities be on the lookout for this guy.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

New York City

AUTHOR: NY - (USA)

Richard Sipe is back in the metro NYC area. Has been seen as of 10/20/15 in NYC. He is with a Latin female accomplice up to his old tricks. If you see this clown l, report him immediately to authorities as he is wanted and dangerous.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Tijuana Mexico

AUTHOR: Tijuana trooper - (Mexico)

Richard sipe is now in Tijuana Mexico as of 7/28/15. He has taken his con on the run to Mexico. Lookout for this creep because he is dangerous.