Complaint Review: Richardson Labs

• Richardson Labs

Boca Raton, Florida

Richardson Labs Hoodia 57 Boca Raton Florida

*Author of original report: Richardson Labs, Boca Raton, FL

I found another report on this company, but when I pushed the button to add my story, it didn't work, so I started my own.

I just opened a bottle of Hoodia Diet 57 that I bought at Wal-Mart and took 2 pills. I didn't even notice until I'd taken them that it said, "Rapid Release Softgels" on the front. These were not softgels!! These were tablets!

One side of the tablet has 600 on it (I'm thinking mg of something) and the other side has 4443 and a little symbol that looks like a bowtie or an hour glass. I have no idea what I just took, but I hope it doesn't make me sick.

There is no contact information for the manufacturer on the bottle other than the name and city, state. They do not have a website either. Another individual responded to someone else's report with the contact information for the company. I will be giving them a call to see what I just took.

Watch what you take!!!

Jen
Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richardson-labs/boca-raton-florida-33487/richardson-labs-hoodia-57-boca-raton-florida-381166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Richardson Labs, Boca Raton, FL

AUTHOR: Jen - (U.S.A.)

I went to the pharmacy and they identified one of the pills to be prescription Gabapentin. They could not identify the other. Poison Control identified the second pill as prescription ibuprofin.

Be Careful!!! Richardson Labs is obviously experiencing product tampering. Luckily I only took a couple of pain relievers. Watch what you take carefully!!