Complaint Review: Rick Campbell - Citigroup Rick Campbell with Citigroup - ridiculous Appleton Wisconsin

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013
  • Reported By: Educated Woman — Green Bay Wisconsin
  • Rick Campbell - Citigroup Rick Campbell with Citigroup - ridiculous Appleton Wisconsin

Appleton, Wisconsin
    USA

Rick Campbell - Citigroup Rick Campbell with Citigroup - ridiculous Appleton Wisconsin Creepy stalker on Monster.com Appleton Wisconsin

Recieved call from Rick "a recruiter in the Green Bay area" who called saying he found my resume on Monster.com.

I called him back and he sounded really creepy. Lots of grunting noises on the phone. He asked what kind of job I was looking for and I told him something in the office or clerical. He acted like he didn't understand me. He was breathy and sounded gross as he asked me again.

I told him I have a degree and to just tell me the company he represented and what kind of job was it and I would let him know if I was interested. That's when he hung up.

I feel he was stalking females online and was gross/disgusting during the call. He should be banned from Monster. yuk!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rick-campbell-citigroup-rick-campbell-with-citigroup-ridiculous-appleton-wisconsin/appleton-wisconsin/rick-campbell-citigroup-rick-campbell-with-citigroup-ridiculous-appleton-wisconsin-cr-1069533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content