Complaint Review: Rick Hendricks Chevrolet

• Rick Hendricks Chevrolet
    3277 Satellite Blvd
    Duluth, Georgia
    USA

Rick Hendricks Chevrolet Didn't pay all the taxes on my brand new car Duluth Georgia

This car has been by far the BIGGEST hassle and maybe the biggest mistake by dealing with Rick Hendrick Chevrolet  I've ever dealt with in my life. The paperwork process has been a hassle. How a month later is there still missing paperwork that needs to be signed?

I spoke with Adam Crane on Friday the 22nd of November in regards to ALL the sales tax not being paid by the dealer. I came out of pocket $1263.65.

So when am I going to get back the money I spent? Oh I know when (NEVER)…….. Just like the check I was promised a month ago that I finally got on 11/22/2013 because it was mailed on 11/19/2013 when the check was printed and put in the mail.

Buyer beware....... I was also told by Adam Crane that the dealership would send me a check for $500 of what I came out of pocket and that's it. But he wouldn't send it till I did the survey for them and marked 100% satisfied first. I will NOT be bought, nor will I lie, nor will I be black mailed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rick-hendricks-chevrolet/duluth-georgia-30096/rick-hendricks-chevrolet-didnt-pay-all-the-taxes-on-my-brand-new-car-duluth-georgia-1103805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content