Complaint Review: RighSignature LLC

• Reported By: Pissed at RightSignature — Santa Barbara California
  • RighSignature LLC

Internet
    USA

RighSignature LLC Tiffany Golfo Worst Experience Ever - Never Trust A Company that Does NOT Know How To Communicate! Santa Barbara California

Never trust RightSignature.  They will shut off your account without warning.

They have a ridiculous limit on how many forms you can send.

I offered to pay more... they dropped the ball.... never charged me more... then shut me down without warning.

I blame Tiffany Golfo - idiot young kid that does not know how to work with the CEO of a company, does not know how important contracts are to a business... shuts my service down over a $20.00 bill.... idiots.   I had to re-do my contracts with a number of accounts and switched my company over to DocuSign.

You get so much more with DocuSign.  If RightSignature wants to hire immature young 20 something year olds like Tiffany Golfo who is completely clueless and rude.... then they get what they get.... but they lost my business forever!

Thank you for reading this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/righsignature-llc/internet/righsignature-llc-tiffany-golfo-worst-experience-ever-never-trust-a-company-that-does-n-1170477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content