Complaint Review: RIGI-HEALTH COM

• RIGI-HEALTH COM

Internet
    USA

RIGI-HEALTH COM RIGI-HEALTH COM *GA 8 Garcinia Cambogia scam Internet

Pure garcinia Cambogia, could not get a refund. Signed up for free bottle, $2.99 shipping. Several days after receiving bottle, $89 was withdrawn from my bank account.

I didnt realize I was being charged a monthly fee for this trial and I called them and would not refund my money or take back the bottle. I used 4 pills at that point. The woman I spoke with was very nasty.

Have been dealing with my bank and that company since May 11, 2017. Just spoke with them again, (August 25, 2017). with another extremely rude woman who bvasically told me - tough luck.

Bank has backed off also, saying there is nothing they can do.

Beware, this is a scam. I am a sernior on a very low fixed income.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2017 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rigi-health-com/internet/rigi-health-com-rigi-health-com-ga-8-garcinia-cambogia-scam-internet-1395589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content