Complaint Review: Rinehart Tractor Salley South Carolina

• Rinehart Tractor Salley South Carolina
    239 River Rd
    Salley, South Carolina
    United States of America

Rinehart Tractor Salley South Carolina Forged my name to a state tax document Salley, South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: total lies

This company sold me a tractor that I immediately had problems with the first day of use, they were helpful the first 3 times I had problems but eventually the owners husband, John became very rude and very unprofessional, I paid cash for the tractor and was told the price I paid was including tax but approx. 3 months later I received a tax notice in the mail stating I owed sales tax on the tractor, after calling the company and talking with Darlene the actual owner she agreed to pay the taxes, so of course I let them pay the taxes but in the meantime I called the tax office and was sent a copy of the tax document stating I was exempt from taxes on the tractor because it was farm equipment that I supposedly signed and it was not my signature, I threatened to call the police in this matter and have my attorney sue them for forging my name they agreed to refund my money in full and I kept the tractor, so I made out ok with no loss of money and a free tractor thanks to their dishonesty, I would never do business or recommend anyone to purchase anything from these people they are crooks and will try and screw you anyway they can, the only way I came out clean in this situation is because they broke the law and they new it. Sometimes I wonder if I should have sued them and hopefully put them out of business to save other people the headache of dealing with this crooked company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rinehart-tractor-salley-south-carolina/salley-south-carolina-29137-8912/rinehart-tractor-salley-south-carolina-forged-my-name-to-a-state-tax-document-salley-sou-957981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

total lies

AUTHOR: rinehart89 - (USA)

total lies they never got a free tractor and they never got there taxes paid, they tried to claim agg exempt and the state denied it and sent them a bill, again total lies so if our out there ken71 feel free to respond back if ken71 will provide his name ill uplaod and show any documenst he didnt get a free tractor or we paid his taxes.