Complaint Review: Ripp Entertainment

Memphis, Tennessee
    United States of America

Ripp Entertainment Mr. Ripp Dont do business with these guys Memphis, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Sounds Like You Don't Like Kids

Don't even use this company for any of your entertainment needs. I gave them $2, 400 to use their dj, two moon bounces & have lil'chris perform. The moon bounces were the only entertaining thing they had to offer. The so called rapper lil'chris was awful! I don't know what kind of people would use their son as a mule for money.

His parents must have failed at their dreams and now are trying to make their child live it for them. I feel like i've been cheated. They should have paid us to let him perform. This is absolutly ridiculous! This company is only a ploy to promote their son. If you want to save your money and your children don't use this company ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripp-entertainment/memphis-tennessee-/ripp-entertainment-mr-ripp-dont-do-business-with-these-guys-memphis-tennessee-879331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sounds Like You Don't Like Kids

AUTHOR: Charles - (United States of America)

I'm just a consumer and I was searching around trying to find information on Ripp Ent. to rent out their DJ service because a friend of mine told me that she used them for her service and they did a really good job and I saw this.  I'm just trying not to believe that you are talking or hating on a little child like this.  This child is only 11 years old and it really sounds like you don't like Lil Chris. and if that is so you are so wrong to be hating on a child!  I hope that you don't have children that's trying to make it with their talent and if so I hope they don't turn out to bad.  You know the tables can turn when it is in GOD hands and GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY especially if you are talking about one of his children.  I HOPE THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR WAYS. OTHER THAN THAT BE BLESSED!