Complaint Review: Ripp0ff Report

• Reported By: gem4867 — reading Pennsylvania
  • Ripp0ff Report

, Select State/Province
    USA

Ripp0ff Report The only website I found to Not be influenced by Corruption: Thanks Ed Magedson

*Author of original report: The Tyranny in the United States Courts

In my search for websites to display my story about corruption , I found alot of sites and organisations either working with government officials that are supposed to aid the public , but instead are just a front for state and federal authorities. Lets take the civil liberties Union for instance. Around the time I realized I had become a target for State authorities, I wrote letters to this organisation about the individuals acting under color of law, that were violating my rights, the results were more and more retaliation. There are so many organisations out there that just a front for the government, be caredul who you report your complaints to ! Another Front for the government is the Aclu. This organisation turned me down numerous of times when I reported to them my cell phones and internet service being unlawfully wiretapped.

Many non- profit organisations being funded for fathers rights and so forth are other fronts created by the government ,but wont lift a finger to aide when you reach out to them. In short Ive come across alot of Fraudulent organisations for Civil liberties which are fakes perpetrated by the government so it appears to be a balance of order, but in fact is just a front. This website however, is among the few to be what it claims to be. Thanks Ed , I applaud you, for having the balls to stand your ground.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripp0ff-report/select-stateprovince/ripp0ff-report-the-only-website-i-found-to-not-be-influenced-by-corruption-thanks-ed-mage-1136478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The Tyranny in the United States Courts

AUTHOR: gem4867 - ()

As mentioned previously in my reports how this judge Anthony Cannataro acting in a conspiracy with attorneys to defraud, framed me for Domestic abuse found me guilty for menancing in the second degree where the petitioner mother never alleged being threatened with a firearm(Read the transctripts) the court ordered a six month restraining order and through the attorney and judge instructing the mother to file a false report to jail me. The court lacked Subject matter jurisdiction, to trial offenses alleged in the State of Pennsylvania.Now after eight months pass that the order is expired these conspiritor judges in the appellate court find aggravating circumstances existed because I used a firearm to threaten the mother. Read the transcripts that were ultimately all edited by the court.

IN by Brief I directed the courts attention to the coercing by the judge, the mistrial they staged since the mother failed to allege abuse, the fact they forced me to represent myself , and lastly the fact the court lacked subject matter jurisdiction. Heres what these conspiring judges did the extended the order now to five years and no where in their order do they address the issues on appeal. Fact is the order is fraudulent taken in deciet, just like everything they do. If you can frame someone in  a homicide trial, forge grandjury indictments and illegally sentence, you can pretty much get away with murder.

Read the Attatched order they publisize it to their website like its legal, They say that the Kings County Family court has Jurisdiction to trial offenses alleged in Pennsylvania playing the dum game as if they dont know the courts jurisdiction. As I tiled this is the tyranny with the courts.Depriving parents their children, framing individuals in court and making it all look and sound legal.Perfect example the attorney in LA Richard Fine, they made him a political prisoner for exposing, held with no bail, no charges and no trial. Micheal hastings, journalist murdered, for trying to expose corruption. Undoubtedly, everyone must be terrified to speak up and come forward.

Read the Fraudulent order by the Appellate Court, here dropbox.com/sh/jz7jmuma0x1vbki/IfZrCrG2bN/Uploads