Complaint Review: Ripped off by Match.com

• Reported By: Ripped Off By Match — Mountian Center California USA
  • Ripped off by Match.com

Nationwide
    USA

Match.com If you were Ripped Off By Match.com - join our Class Action Law Suit! Dallas Texas

If you were ripped off by Match.com and want to join a class action law suit - you need to read this.  I'm in the dating industry, and in the past I have referred thousands of customers to Match.com which I now regret.  I have been getting inundated with complaints ranging from unauthorized renewals, dating scams, fake profiles and even unauthorized use of the credit cards you use to register.

If you have been a victim, please email me at " RippedOffByMatch.com@gmail.com " so I can put you on the list. I have already received complaints from a number of angry victims.  As soon as we get enough registrants, our attorney will contact you and include you in the complaint so you can get satisfaction, but more importantly your money back.

Email me now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2016 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripped-off-by-matchcom/nationwide/matchcom-if-you-were-ripped-off-by-matchcom-join-our-class-action-law-suit-dallas-te-1337567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content