Complaint Review: Rite Care Pharmacy

17299 Venture Blvd.
    Encino, California
    USA

Rite Care Pharmacy Rip Off Encino California

I ordered and paid for a medicine from the Rite Care website.  I later found out on my own that the medicine had been discontinued since 2 years ago, yet Rite Care had it on their products list and charged my credit card.

I never received anything from them and attempted to call them repeatedly at all hours.  I always got a recorded message that said "You are calling outside of our normal business hours."  After calling over 60 times during a 3 day period, I emailed their Customer Service email address.  No response to that either.

These people are RIP OFFS.  I called my credit card company and charged them back.  What a waste of time!  Save yourself the trouble!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rite-care-pharmacy/encino-california-91316/rite-care-pharmacy-rip-off-encino-california-1082319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content