Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They called my business claiming they were with my local phone company. They were going to lower my phone bill by $32.00 per line. When I got my bill it had doubled. They misrepresented themselves to me.  I had to go thru alot of trouble to get my old service back with my previous carrier. I want know for sure until I get my next bill if have have gotten rid of them or not. What really makes me so mad and upset not only did they screw me I have to pay $142.00 extra for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/riverdale-auto-parts/south-boston-virginia-24592/usbi-long-distance-lying-crooked-con-artists-northbrook-illinois-1071385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RIVERDALE AUTO PARTS