Complaint Review: Riverside Payments

• Riverside Payments
    201 NE Park Plaza Dr
    Nationwide
    USA

Riverside Payments Promise you the world and silence the truth! Vancouver Nationwide

So,

I was with Wells Fargo merchant services since starting my business. They charged me pretty high CCard processing fees. One day Riverside Called me to set up a meeting to lower my transaction services. They promised Very Low CCard fees.

The beginning was pretty bumpy. Received the terminal, installed the unit and I was waiting for my daily payments. Waiting , Waiting, Waiting of course called them they tranfserred me to clover but still no solution. I was doing this until my bank account went dry.  Than I called my rep to see what is going on. Finally he put me on 3 way with riverside. They informed  that to order to keep my low CC processing fees I have to give one of my employees curtain access to my POS system every night to receive my money in 48 hours!! What????? Even my rep was surprised he never heard about this neither do I!!!

Next day still no money ( since 2 weeks )  but I received a text from my REP. Saying:

I don't know what to tell you, Peter. I also feel misinformed and misled. I was terminated from the company this morning, without any formal notice, in response to my requesting changes in protocol so that situation like yours don't happen. The CEO does not want to hear how Riverside can improve, and despite my best intentions, I have unintentionaly misled my clients, because I, too, was misled. Unfortunately, situations like yours have become commonplace ( where my management reviews the needs and statements of our clients, has me tell our clients we can provide what they need, and then something STU..4#D  happens on the back end, making me look like a liar, and worse, making my clients upset by delaying their money). They deleted my email account, as well as my access to our company's social network, so I am unable to continue providing customer service. The most I can do is help sever your connection with Riverside, and process with a more transparent provider. In the meantime, to get your money, the most you can do is call 503-972-5572 to talk to customer service. The manager is Ami Grace. Brandon Skinner is the CEO, responsible for the the misleading practices. Also Jeremy Shroyer is the VP of sales. I know you don't want to hear that, and I'm quite surprised that this is the situation. But you deserve the truth, which I have just learned.

So after this, here I am writing to Repoff Report as a last resort with still NO MONEY!!!

I hope this won't happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2017 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/riverside-payments/nationwide/riverside-payments-promise-you-the-world-and-silence-the-truth-vancouver-nationwide-1389880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content