Complaint Review: Riverview Auto Sales - Caste Systems Performance - James Castellano

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008
  • Reported By: Braintree Massachusetts
  • Riverview Auto Sales - Caste Systems Performance - James Castellano
    848 River Drive
    Garfield, New Jersey

Riverview Auto Sales - Caste Systems Performance - James Castellano - James Castellano Cast Systems VWVORTEX s4 roof damage Garfield New Jersey

*Author of original report: Claim settled - Amicable Resolution!

In preparing my law suit against James Castellano, I came across Report: #360196 which had me deepyly saddened. After delivering this apparent lemon of a car to Karl in California, James transported an Audi S4 from LA back to Boston for me. The car has SEVERE roof damage.

Before the arrangements were made, James assured me the car would be fully insured in the case of any mishaps. There is severe scrapping along the car, as if it scraped on something with low clearance ... From the damage it is clear it was done in shipping.

I notified James ... and he basically became a deadbeat about it - leaving me no recourse but litigation.

I am very regretful I have come across such a lowlife.

Dave c
Braintree, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/riverview-auto-sales-caste-systems-performance-james-castellano/garfield-new-jersey-07026/riverview-auto-sales-caste-systems-performance-james-castellano-james-castellano-cas-362766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Claim settled - Amicable Resolution!

AUTHOR: Dave c - (U.S.A.)

I would like to update this report in saying that I have dealt with Pete Castellano @ Riverview Autosales and have reached a mutually agreeable resolution.

I must admit, given the circumstances, working with Peter Castellano was very pleasurable. He conducts business very well and was very reasonable in resolving the matter.

I am happy to report that this issue is resolved!