Complaint Review: RJM Acquisitions - Fingerhut

• Reported By: Big Bend NP Texas
  • RJM Acquisitions - Fingerhut
    1 Persimmon Gap
    Big Bend NP, Texas

RJM Acquisitions Fingerhut They show my account as bad, even after resolved in my favor. consumer fraud ripoff Syosset NY

I disputed the "bad account" and won. Four months later, they are showing a bad debt on my credit report again! I have been disputing this debt for 7 years, and won the dispute over and over, but here we go again. I would like to sue them for my time and frustration, as well as the higher interest I have been charged by other creditors when I wasn't aware that the bad report had shown up yet again.

I have never dealt with such unethical people. I think they figure I will give up, and they will get money that I don't owe just to stop them from consistently ruining my credit. I would suggest that no one buy ANYTHING from Fingerhut, because even if you return the product, they will ruin your credit.

Cat
Big Bend NP, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2003 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rjm-acquisitions-fingerhut/big-bend-np-texas-79834/rjm-acquisitions-fingerhut-they-show-my-account-as-bad-even-after-resolved-in-my-favor-c-56482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content