Complaint Review: R.L. Transport and Liners Transport

• Reported By: Will — Texas USA
  • R.L. Transport and Liners Transport

Internet
    USA

R.L. Transport and Liners Transport Boyd Parrish, Leslie Liner One huge mistake. Mansfield, TX. Ennis, TX Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Do your self a favor stay away

What a con job. A friend of mine heard about R.L. Transport for hauling frac sand so we called the number. Boyd Parrish answered and we conferenced in 2 other drivers. This guy is convincing. He told us how muck money we'd make and there would be all the loads we could handle. Told us about his success in Pennsylvania and how he had his own contract through the winter and expected to keep growing. He painted a too good to be true picture. He'd pay Tuesday and Friday every week and quoted an impressive rate. We all fell for it. Once again he's very convincing. Once out there we sat and sat with both detention. Not what he told us. Finally pay day arrived and nobody had received money. Then the excuses rained down. First "I sent it". "Then it depends on your bank. How London it takes for the money to go through" next was tonight or tomorrow for sure. I did get paid one load a day late. The only one I had outstanding. The other 2 guys I came with had 9 outstanding loads and over a week later have yet to see a dime. I have 3 outstanding loads to be payed today and have not turned in the last. Leslie, Boyd's wife said since I didn't call they didn't pay me. Also since I had an outstanding BOL I would get paid. I asked if I hadn't been paid for the ones that were turned in why turn this one in. No response. There were guys sitting at the truck stop for days waiting on a fuel card that never came. Not one word that came from Boyd's mouth was true. I'm not sure he's a con man, but in my experience, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. You know the rest. My next stop is the Texas attorney general and then to JRP the energy company boy contracts with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2016 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rl-transport-and-liners-transport/internet/rl-transport-and-liners-transport-boyd-parrish-leslie-liner-one-huge-mistake-mansfi-1335475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Do your self a favor stay away

AUTHOR: I should have listened - (USA)

I saw this complaint but said to myself no way Christ aka Gene is such a smooth talker he is good with all the lies. The money he says you will make is a lie. They have no contracts, they get loads from other companies, the rate sheet they give you is not to truck. Have no fuel cards, only intrastate which means get your own permits and ifta to go home if you dont live in texas. Never pay on time every week is a story. You will be broke going to this company.