• Report: #1200441

• Updated: Fri, January 09, 2015

• Reported By: QualityControl14 — Washington Dist of Columbia
RMF SCRUBS
Internet USA

RMF SCRUBS I was so upset after ordering lab coats for my toddler's Doc McStuffins themed Birthday Party for all of her classmates. Not only did the package take over a month to arrive, but as my daughter's birthday party approached I contacted them to cancel the order. They never answered the phone. When they finally replied I was told it was no point of canceling the order because all of their shipping/restocking/returning costs would absorb what I paid. Florida/New York Internet

*UPDATE Employee: REPLY FROM RMF SCRUBS

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Please look at the lack of customer service.

Dec 9, 2014 I wrote:

Is there anyway to Know if I will get them before the party on the 17th. What is the cancellation process if they dont arrive in time?

Dec 9, 2014 RMF <info@rmfscrubs.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please note that you will receive your order in this week.

Best Regards

Dec 16th I wrote:

Hi,

My daughter's party is today. The coats have not arrived yet. Please cancel my order. Thank you.

Dec 18th RMF <info@rmfscrubs.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please note that your order was shipped through USPS and showing expected delivery date Dec 11th. Please get in touch with USPS at their number 800-275-8777 for delivery otherwise USPS will return the package to us and Please note that according to our return/exchange policy posted on our website under icon "Shipping and Returns" if USPS will return the package to us then according to our policy both side freight freight charges $38.46 , restocking $15.50, so total deductible cost will be $53.96 so no use therefore you will have to pay re-shipping charges $6.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2015 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rmf-scrubs/internet/rmf-scrubs-i-was-so-upset-after-ordering-lab-coats-for-my-toddlers-doc-mcstuffins-themed-1200441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMF SCRUBS

REPLY FROM RMF SCRUBS

AUTHOR: Bernard Flecher - (USA)

Please note that 99.99% orders are delivered in our stipulated time on our website under icon "Shippng and Returns", Kindly email us your order number at info@rmfscrubs.com so we can look into your case.