Complaint Review: RMS Communications, Mike Mosieur

• RMS Communications, Mike Mosieur
    4551 NW 44th AVE
    Ocala, Florida
    United States of America

RMS Communications, Mike Mosieur www.Cell4Cash.com Unresponsive to emails, haven't recieved payment Ocala, Florida

*Author of original report: Payment Received....FINALLY

*Author of original report: Still no response...

*Author of original report: Got a response but no check yet..

RE: Transaction# 368993

I really didn't want to do this but at this point I'm throwing my complaint in the pot with the others.  I sent them my phone in which I would receive $117 for.  The phone was received on 11/9/09, verified on 11/16/09 and I haven't heard anything from them since.

I sent 2 emails from their website and a 3rd directly to the President on his yahoo and company address and still no reply.  I wouldn't be as disappointed if they kept me notifed about my transaction.  I won't be recommending them till I get a check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rms-communications-mike-mosieur/ocala-florida-34482/rms-communications-mike-mosieur-wwwcell4cashcom-unresponsive-to-emails-havent-recieve-571154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Payment Received....FINALLY

AUTHOR: mraylee88 - (USA)

After numerous email attempts (Probably 20 or so) to contact cellforcash.com I finally got a response from their customer service which in turn directed me to email the president at a new address (president@cellforcash.com) I finally got check that arrived within a weeks time.  I'm glad this is over and give my thanks.  But at the same time it would be hard for me to recommend to others this time around.

Still no response...

AUTHOR: mraylee88 - (United States of America)

I've been emailing that same msg the past couple weeks and still no reply.  I'm reaching the end of my rope.  Especially since there's a recent blog about them and they send a check to this person who's promoting them.  Check this out..

Got a response but no check yet..

AUTHOR: mraylee88 - (United States of America)

I received an email from them on 2/18.  They said my transaction would be forwarded to the accounting dept. Lets see how long this takes now.