Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sun, August 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 12, 2007

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
RMS - RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING
260 E WENTWORTH AVE WEST SAINT PAUL, Minnesota U.S.A.

RMS - RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS ripoff WEST SAINT PAUL Minnesota

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

RMS
260 E. Wentworth Avenue
W St Paul, MN 55118

To Whom It May Concern:

I was contacted on 7/31/2007 by a customer services representative from the above company. I have attached the letter I received explaining the payment I made and the clients name.

When I searched for the clients name: RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING, LLC., I saw that it was a rip-off company (copy attached).

When the customer services representative contacted me, he never told me who the company I supposedly owed money to was. Unfortunately, I agreed to a payment of $93.85.

I want to know who I originally owed monies to. I currently work for the State Attorneys Office in Tampa Florida and plan on taking this to them when I return back to work on my regular work day 8/13/2007.

I also saw that RMS is a rip-off company along with RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING, LLC.

I expect some kind of explanation and the return of my money, as it seems this is a fraudulent company and I never owed money to anyone in the first place.

(((ROR removed because of security purposes)))

Wjc
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2007 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rms-rjm-acquisitions-funding/west-saint-paul-minnesota-55118/rms-rjm-acquisitions-funding-receivables-management-solutions-ripoff-west-saint-paul-min-266920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMS - RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING