Complaint Review: RoadsideimportsLLC

• Submitted: Fri, September 01, 2017
  • Updated: Fri, September 01, 2017
  • Reported By: Glenn — Grand Marsh Wisconsin U.S.A.
  • RoadsideimportsLLC

Internet
    USA

RoadsideimportsLLC Didn't ship to correct address refused refund! Thornton, Colorado Internet

*Author of original report: Still waiting!

Made two orders to this company and received only one. Watched tracking info and saw the second package had been misdirected either because of a wrong zip code or something else, (not specific). Informed seller immediately of problem and told them the package was most likely being returned to them because of a problem with shipping info. I also resent the confirmation email they had sent me with tracking information so they could see what had happened. I received an email shortly after that stating it was my problem and I had to track the package down and they did nothing to help. They didn't offer any other advice other than I had to track this package down and didn't offer to refund me my purchase price. They are rude and don't care what happens to their products once they leave the warehouse. No refunds is one of the policies they seem to hold very strict. Don't do business with these bandits. They will rip you off if given the opportunity, but most certainly won't try to help you, no matter if was their fault or not. Don't buy from these uncaring, rude, non business people!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2017 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/roadsideimportsllc/internet/roadsideimportsllc-didnt-ship-to-correct-address-refused-refund-thornton-colorado-inte-1397390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Still waiting!

AUTHOR: - ()

This is an update to let everyone know that this company is still jerking me around and has not made good on shipping me a new order or refunding my payment! The last email I received stated they don't give refunds! How can you refuse to give a refund on something that was never delivered? These people don't give a rip about their customers. Be very careful if you deal with them! Way too much jerking me around and no, zero, not a, lick of concern for the customer!