Complaint Review: Robert Grant

• Reported By: contest engine user — Klang, Malaysia Internet Malaysia
  • Robert Grant

Manchester, Select State/Province
    United States of America

Robert Grant Social Sales Engine - Contest App Bought his course one year ago, the Contest app Social Sales Engine. He did not renew domain, lost all my information and I have pending committments. I contacted him many times but no reply. Manchester, United Kingdom

Bought his course one year ago and along with it is the socialsalesengine.com contest app creator for Facebook. It allows me to regularly post contests in Facebook as part of marketing promotions as they said it would be.

I was surprised right after December 2012, the domain had expired. Up until now, the site has not been restored in spite of my repeated emails to him. All information is lost including the list of my winners. Worse, I have pending contracts with a lot of clients including the FB contest posting.

If you want to be lost in the cold, then try it. But if you care about your investment and not losing face with your clients, then I suggest you beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-grant/manchester-select-stateprovince-/robert-grant-social-sales-engine-contest-app-bought-his-course-one-year-ago-the-contest-1005159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content