Complaint Review: Robert Hristov

• Reported By: Alaska USA
  • Robert Hristov

Internet
    USA

Robert Hristov Wolverine4409, Robert Hrs. Fradualent, Inaccurate, and Fake Psychic. Not a True and Actual Professional Psychic Internet, Russia

Robert Hristov is a lying psychic. This person is from Russia and has been scamming people. He gave a psychic reading several months ago telling me that someone in my family was going die and that someone is keeping secrets from me as well as more heartbreak. None of his readings have come true.

He also said that there is a spell over me and he will remove it for $9000 Russian Rubles. It turns out that he took me my money and promise me that he was going to send me oils and candles. I never got them.

He lied to me in the psychic reading simply to get more money from others. This person is not a good at all. He is not a real reader and is a fake and a fraud.

Robert simply wants more money all for himself and uses it on sexuality. He collects witchcraft materials and claims he does spells when really none of his spells have worked.

Please do not give your money to him as you will not see it again. [continued below]....

..... He is only going to provide information that isn't true and predictions that doesn't come true as well as false hope.

He does not have 100 percent of psychic ability.

A friend of mine asked him for a past life reading, he replied that he actually couldn't do it because my friend was unattractive and in order to make them popular to give them 500 Russian Rubles.

Robert Hristov is a sick man who prey on the innocent and the vulnerable.

He is not a psychic at all. Stay away from him and don't give him your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2017 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-hristov/internet/robert-hristov-wolverine4409-robert-hrs-fradualent-inaccurate-and-fake-psychic-not-a-1396396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content