Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, June 04, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By:Reston VA
Robert L. Vaughn Jr.
Reston, VA Reston, Virginia U.S.A.

Robert L Vaughn Jr / Glennon Lubely Vaughn Walker, dishonest ripoff swindler lawyers that cheat & totally lies to clients. Reston, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Highly Recommend

*Consumer Comment: I recommend Bob Vaughn.

*Consumer Comment: Robert Vaughn is a great attorney

This attorney doesn't even do any work for you, then he bills you and bills you and bills you. His is a total scam business, this man is very dishonest -- and thinks that just because he sends a bill, he should get paid.

Spends more time writing fake bills than assisting his (very few) clients in their legal matters, never has any results to show, just bills, bills, bills.

Others beware, this dishonest person will try to take you for everything he can get away with.

NEVER hire an attorney without an agreement as to exactly WHAT you are hiring him to do, fees to be paid, fee schedule, and exact method of reporting and billing hours!!!!

T
Reston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2002 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-l-vaughn-jr/reston-virginia-20191/robert-l-vaughn-jr-glennon-lubely-vaughn-walker-dishonest-ripoff-swindler-lawyers-that-22130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert L. Vaughn Jr.

Highly Recommend

AUTHOR: C - (USA)

I have used Robert Vaughn as my attorney several times over the last 35 years.  He represented me in my divorce cases and I went to him for advice on a domestic/legal issue.

Bob has always been professional, proficient and his advice was spot on.  I have recommended Bob to several other people and they too were pleased with the outcome of their cases.

I just recommended him this morning to a co-worker who is having issues with her ex-boyfriend over child custody/child support issues.  Her ex is trying to bully and threaten her with custody.  I know that Mr. Vaughn will not take this lightly and will fiercely represent her and her child's best interest.

I recommend Bob Vaughn.

AUTHOR: Reston RRF - (United States of America)

I'm not sure what the issue is/was with the original poster, but I used Bob Vaughn on a very complicated criminal matter involving my son.  Not only was Mr. Vaughn professional, he gave great counsel based on his experience to help us compel the best outcome without requiring an actual trial, which would have been incredibly expensive.

The fact that the original poster doesn't provide any details as to why he has issue with Mr. Vaughn is very telling.  I would recommend Mr. Vaughn to anyone dealing with a difficult or complicated legal matter and requiring a lawyer who can help them navigate what is, for most, uncharged territory in the legal world.

Robert Vaughn is a great attorney

AUTHOR: vaclient - (United States of America)

I am not sure if the previous respondent lost his case or something but I have used Mr. Vaughn as my attorney for over a year and have found him to be both honest and effective. He keeps costs low, calls bs when he sees it, and tells it to you straight. He has won all 4 cases we've fought and I would recommend him to anyone.