Complaint Review: Robert Laux

SPRINGHILL, Florida United States of America

Robert Laux.....P.O.S todays date is 01/14/2012 SPRINGHILL, Florida

*General Comment: Roberts passing

*Consumer Comment: Estranged wife here

*Consumer Comment: Ewww Gross!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: contacting Rob

Rob Laux ripped off sooooo many people I know in a matter of two weeks for a total of 600.00 dollars between all of us, He did not finish any of our tatoos, and i will be contacting the licensing comany so he gets his license taken away from him I also wish I could contact his ex wife to tell her where he is...... I know and I have his phone number currently...Please if you know where she is let me know!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-laux/springhill-florida-34606/robert-lauxpos-todays-date-is-01142012-springhill-florida-822932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Robert Laux

#1 General Comment

Roberts passing

AUTHOR: Broken Hearted Mom - (USA)

In rememberance of Robert Laux BEFORE THE TURMOIL Internet I don't know how many of you have heard of the passing of ROBERT LAUX. I know many of you, from reading some reports, have wished him dead.....but think of this......HE WAS A SON,GRANDSON,BROTHER,NEPHEW and UNCLE. HIs passing on Sept. 28th, 2016 was sudden, and if it was his time, died peacefully in his sleep. We all mourn, including his estranged wife, Christy. DRUGS ARE evil, it makes you do things that hurt, you lie, steal and do whatever needs to. Be done to get what you need. I am NOT saying he didn't do wrong to those of you that were taken in by promises or tats that were not finished. HE HAD a SICKNESS, a DISEASE just like alcohol, cancer or any disease. IT was the drugs that was his make up. Before then, unfortunate you all did not have the opportunity to know him. He was funny, very loving and caring, intelligent, gentle, respectful and would give you the shirt off his back. This is very hard to even write, but For all those he has burned, it was also the family, we didn't realize how bad his addiction. Yes I can say that now, and PRAY to GOD YOU or YOUR FAMILY NEVER experience addiction. Whether drugs or alcohol, it affects not just the addict, but the ENTIRE FAMiILY!!!! For those FEW who get SOBER, it is an every day struggle. For the WEAK, it manifests and creates a vicious cycle that spins out of control. For all of you, please be forgiving, as his service was full of friends, people who had bad dealings with him, but in the END, felt sorry for him, the family and the revolving door that CEASED. One thing I ask, is that you find it in your soul to FORGIVE, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL, STOP THE ANGER AND THE ROTTEN POSTS, EVEN DELETE IF YOU CAN, JUST REMEMBER,, THIS COULD BE ANY ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS or friends.

Estranged wife here

AUTHOR: Christy - (USA)

Rob is one sick SOB. I hear he's telling people in Spring Hill that I was killed in a car accident. This is not true. Seriously, I think I've heard it all now. Not to mention him saying we got back together.. There is no way that will ever happen. He wont give me an address to send divorce papers but then again it's not like he'd be awake to sign for them in his drugged up stupor. I guess I will just have to do the newspaper ad. Pathetic that I have to pay for this divorce but then it will be the best investment I've ever made.

(((email redacted)))

Ewww Gross!

AUTHOR: Christy - (USA)

Incorrect. This is Christy and he is not with me. No way in HELL!! I am living in Arizona now and am HAPPY. If you'd like to contact me you may email me at (((ROR redacted)))

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

contacting Rob

AUTHOR: Cory - (United States of America)

I worked for Rob at Envious Ink. He took me for $1200, my tattoo supplies, and not to mention a bunch of my paintings that he has been taking credit for.. I would like to find my art which is very important to me.. and from what I heard last, Robs gf gave him the boot and he was back with Christy(his wife)