Complaint Review: Robert Newhart

• Robert Newhart
    Box 3211
    New York, New York
    USA

Robert Newhart America Grant Network Theft. I was offered a Free Grant Money Directory. I sent the fee plus and extra amount for a Rush delivery. It was a few weeks before the check cleared my account, but it did and I have never received anything. I've learned here online that Mr. Newhart's offer is fake, and he basically just stole my money. New York New York

*Author of original report: Correction

I received an offer of a Free Grant Money Directory for which I paid a fee plus an extra amount for a Rush Delivery. It took a few weeks for the check to clear my account, but it did and I have never received anything!

I learned here online that Robert Newhart, the "supposed" Grant Specialist, is a thief and his offer of the Free Grant Money Directory is fake. He basically just stole my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-newhart/new-york-new-york-10008-3211/robert-newhart-america-grant-network-theft-i-was-offered-a-free-grant-money-directory-i-1089318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Correction

AUTHOR: Michael Grever - ()

I may have been mistaken about this report. I just received the "Free Grant Money Directory" yesterday. Then again, a number of the phone numbers listed for grant orginizations are false, and the info is inaccurate.