Complaint Review: Robert Washum, Premium Electronics

• Reported By: Marietta Georgia
  • Robert Washum, Premium Electronics
    Chicago Illinois
    Internet

Robert Washum, Premium Electronics Sells items on craigslist and steals your money Chicago Illinois Internet

*General Comment: Premium Electronics Online Inc.

I purchased a $400 Canon XS camera from Robert on April 2nd, paid for it via PayPal the same day. 4 days later he still had not shipped out the item, I asked why and he said he didn't have the money since he requested a check from PayPal for the funds. If I paid for the camera and the money was transferred to his PayPal account then why would I need to wait for him to get a check?

I filed a dispute with PayPal as soon as I could, and escalated it to a claim the day I could. PayPal was only able to recover $57.72 from his PayPal account, and they will not refund me completely unless they can get money from his account, what good is buyer protection if the buyer can't even get their money back?

If you google his email address "smoovebizle@yahoo.com" you'll find craigslist ads all over the country.

Jarred b
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2009 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-washum-premium-electronics/internet/robert-washum-premium-electronics-sells-items-on-craigslist-and-steals-your-money-chicago-446128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Premium Electronics Online Inc.

AUTHOR: Premium Electronics Online Inc. - ()

I am the CEO of Premium Electronics Online Inc. and we have no knowledge of this individual or his company. I would also wish to portray our audacity at the situation and practices of this individual in the business world. We however have no knowledge or communications with this individual or company and hope all of you who read this report will not associate our company, name, reputation, or integrity with this report. We value our customers, employees, and interested parties associated with us with the highest standards and practices and wish to portray all of you with this comment.

Jennifer R. Justice
CEO
Premium Electronics Online INC.