Complaint Review: Robert Welsh

• Robert Welsh
    PO Box 3977
    Sparks, Nevada
    USA

Robert Welsh A DuncanFelton JonesMcQueen 2012RJ Templeton Profitable Horseracing Systems Sparks Nevada

Interested in horseracing? I was. Want it to be more than a hobby? I did. Want advice from an alleged informed person? I aggreed. I came across Robert Welsh mailers. He contacted me under a variety of pseudonym`s.( ie. A Duncan, RJ Templeton, Jonathan McQueen, Felton Jones) In the course of trying to increase my knowledge, I did purchase many alleged systems that claimed to assist picking winners. His latest is Leading Class Method. Unfortunately, this is the exact same system that Jonathan McQueen sold as McQueen 2012. How do I know? I have the sales literature for both systems. I have both systems under different names.

I chalked this to a learning experience. However, since I paid through PayPal I asked for a refund. PayPal decided that I did not accelerate my dispute quick enough and denied my claim. Be aware Robert Welsh and anyone affiliated with horseracing4profits.com is a scam. They will not honor their alleged guarantee or refund. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2017 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robert-welsh/sparks-nevada-89432/robert-welsh-a-duncanfelton-jonesmcqueen-2012rj-templeton-profitable-horseracing-systems-1367969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content