Complaint Review: Robertq

105 Wharncliffe Rd. S.
    Loncon, Ontario
    Canada

Robertq Unfair business practices London Ontario

On May 31st I made a reservation with Robertq to have a friend picked up from tbe Detroit airport, I was told that my friend would have to call this number to check in when he arrived at the airport, 1-866-850-7874, I was also told that if my friend did not call the number to check in they would not be sending anyone to pick him up. Subsequently my friend had to cancel and did not use the service; because of that I requested a refund of the money that I paid, a total of $49.42, but I was told I could not get a refund but would get a partial credit which I told them I could not use and would just like to get my money back.

They have refused to refund the money and said they send somebody to the airport which I know is a lie because my friend did not call from the airport and I was also told no one would be at the airport to pick him up unless he called to check in with them upon his arrival, the exact same thing is said in the confirmation email which I received after I paid the money.

I would like Roberq to do the right thing and refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2017 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/robertq/loncon-ontario-n6j-2k2/robertq-unfair-business-practices-london-ontario-1393140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content