Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Rochell Heininger, Yellowbook USA
getwebreach.com Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Rochell Heininger, Yellowbook USA -False Representation of Products - Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I have never met the person who filed this report.

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This rep contacted me from yellowbook and told me that she worked with google and yahoo for search engine marketing. I bought into her story and what I got was pay per click listings in places I do not service and in areas I do not practice in. They provided me with false reports of all the traffic that went to my site. Yellowpages are dead no wonder they are trying to lie to get you to advertise on-line.

Dana12
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rochell-heininger-yellowbook-usa/pittsburgh-pennsylvania/rochell-heininger-yellowbook-usa-false-representation-of-products-pittsburgh-pennsylva-392981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rochell Heininger, Yellowbook USA

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I have never met the person who filed this report.

AUTHOR: Rochell Heininger - (U.S.A.)

Only part of this story is correct. I do work for Yellowbook.com and we do represent Google and Yahoo campaigns. I am certified by Google to do so; along with 4000 of my co-workers. This makes Yellowbook.com the largest reseller of Google in the country, I believe, so we are FAR from dead.

I started this position in October 2008, and can recall at this point each and every person I have met with and sold a program to. None of them are named Dana. Furthermore, given the time frame, none of the campaigns could have been running for more than a month or so when this report was filed.

Feel free to check my references on a more accountable professional site like LinkedIn. I have a high level of integrity, unlike the person I suspect is a competitor that posted this report. Dana, if that is really your name, I challenge you to contact me directly with your issue. If we did business together, you should know how to reach me!