Complaint Review: Rochelle & Bethea At My Health Wealth And Happiness

• Reported By: Bolton Massachusetts
  • Rochelle & Bethea At My Health Wealth And Happiness
    PMB 292, 167 Cherry Street
    Milford, Connecticut

Rochelle & Bethea At My Health Wealth And Happiness Never refunded my money for items returned & put me in collections and ruining my credit Milford Connecticut

I purchased the Arch Angel Michael Medallion & the divinity bracelet that I was not satisfied with. I returned the items Certified throught the U.S. Postal Service. I have sent them via email copies of the receipts from the post office and the tracking information. The items were delivered to them and I have proof of that and yet they STILL are not refunding my money. On top of that, they have placed me in collections for the balance of the 2 payments for the items.. I spoke with the collection agency today and now I have to go find a fax machine to fax them proof of this and a letter to dispute and wait 48 hours to see what the collections company is going to do to resolve this..

This has become a complete inconvenience... I am disabled at this time and stressed out enough with life and now I have to deal with this... The best part is that I returned these items on September 4th, 2007 - YES 2007!!!

I am going to report them to the better business bureau! they need to be put out of business! They are theifs and scam artists and should do serious jail time for this!!!

Rhonda
Bolton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rochelle-bethea-at-my-health-wealth-and-happiness/milford-connecticut-06460/rochelle-bethea-at-my-health-wealth-and-happiness-never-refunded-my-money-for-items-retu-354691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content