Complaint Review: Rochelle Gordon/Bethea Jenner

• Reported By: OVIEDO Florida
  • Rochelle Gordon/Bethea Jenner
    167 Cherry St,
    Milford, Connecticut

Rochelle Gordon/Bethea Jenner-myhealthwealthandhappiness.com ILLEGAL ACCOUNT WITHDRAWAL MILFORD Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: I received a phone number to call

I CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE LAST NIGHT, AND I NOTICED A CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR $49.95. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I ORDERED FROM THEM BEFORE, BUT I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM YESTERDAY. I AM IN DISPUTE WITH THIS CHARGE THROUGH THE BANK. THIS COMPANY HAS ILLEGALLY TAMPERED WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT. THEY ARE SO SMART NOT TO PLACE A TELEPHONE NUMBER ON THEIR SITES. I EMAILED THEM IMMEDIATELY LAST NIGHT, AND I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM. IF ANYONE KNOWS A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY PLEASE POST IT..I WOULD APPRECIATE IT..

Debbie
OVIEDO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rochelle-gordonbethea-jenner/milford-connecticut-06460-3400/rochelle-gordonbethea-jenner-myhealthwealthandhappinesscom-illegal-account-withdrawal-mi-257415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I received a phone number to call

AUTHOR: Nita - (Guam)

Like the author above, I was a victim - two deductions but no items received. That was back in Nov 2006, now (Oct 2007) I get an inquiry on why I have not paid the full $99+ ABSURD!!

Well, the email gave a number to call, here is a part of the email:

"If you have any problems with paying for your purchase, please call my assistant Michelle at 1-888-548-0848 and let her know how you intend to pay for your purchase....
Myhealthwealthandhappiness"