Complaint Review: ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL

• Reported By: Charlotte North Carolina
  • ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL
    10500 Heritage Blvd #200
    San Antonio, Texas

ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL Cramming unauthorized charges for services San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: Follow Up of Rocket Comm-Svcs

I received my local phone bill which included an unauthorized $13.08 charge from Enhanced Billing Services Inc. When I called my phone company they told me they have received 'many' calls from customers that also showed a charge from this co.

I had to call EBSI @ 888-458-3724 to dispute the charge, when I provided them w/ my phone number they immediately transferred me to a co. called Rocket Communication. I listened to all the options in their IVR and held until I was transferred to a CSR.

Spoke w/ a rep named Trevor, explained my situation and told him that I am not the person he said had called to sign up for their service and that I had never authorized any services from Rocket. He apologized and said that he would immediately cancel the charge....we'll see.

German
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rocket-comm-svcs-efax-vmail/san-antonio-texas-78216/rocket-comm-svcs-efax-vmail-cramming-unauthorized-charges-for-services-san-antonio-texas-355013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Follow Up of Rocket Comm-Svcs

AUTHOR: German - (U.S.A.)

Well here we are one month later and while Rocket did follow through on their promise to credit my unauthorized charges, my new phone bill arrived again with new current month's charges. Again, I had to take time to call them and they claim that it takes two billing cycles for cancellations to take effect but that I shouldn't see anymore new charges on my bills. Amazing.