Complaint Review: Rocket Feeder

• Reported By: anonymous1979 — Hampton Virginia USA
  • Rocket Feeder

Nationwide
    USA

I was kicked out simply for speaking my mind about them kicking out another member. Apparently it is not ok for a member to inbox another member about other business opportunities other than Rocket Feeder. However they are aware about other members being involved in multiple opportunities. I stood up for someone in the group who individually inboxed other members with ads about her other business opportunity. I was then in turn told I was out of line and I was spamming their post. I was then told I was out of the group. I left everything that had anything to do with them or their team of admins after that . I have been with them a little over two months and have been very observant on how they handle people in the group. The way the matrix is set up all of the admins are the ones getting the most payments so far as well as the people who came in last. When you ask questions or make comments as to how things are being done they are really quick to block people and kick them out of the group for being outspoken about their practices. I have seen many people get kicked out just for having a difference of opinion in this group. Be careful you might be next. Oh and if they kick you out they won't refund your money either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2015 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rocket-feeder/nationwide/rocket-feeder-kicked-me-out-too-nationwide-1260131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
11Consumer
1Employee/Owner

The truth the truth and nothing but the truth

AUTHOR: TheTruthShallSetYouFree - (USA)

You are just mad Becky because you and your company are starting to be exposed for unfair practices. I have also been solicited by members of the admin and promotions team but you want to kick other members out for doing it. You and your admins are also in the highest paid levels of Rocket Feeder. When anyone asks questions about positioning you want to have a cow about it. Everyone involved should abide by the same rules. Why is it ok for the admins and owner to solicit us with Helping Hands Prosper and Four Corners and any other opportunities? Not cool Becky not cool then you have the nerve to say people are slandering you? No we are complaining about your business practices.

#2 General Comment

Can you show my name in that Screen Shot

AUTHOR: BeckyRagsdale - (USA)

I would like for you to point out my name in that screen shot please because I dont see it.Please stop slandering my name with  what ever issue you are having.I have not said one thing about anyone in that post you just screened shot.I rest my case someone did not get it as fast as they wanted it so they filed a complaint over nothing that was not true.Have a awesome day and may the Lord forgive you for all the wrong you just done here trying to hurt someone over lies.

Becky Ragsdale

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Can you post who got ripped off because I am posting proof who did

AUTHOR: BeckyRagsdale - (USA)

This program is not a scam .I am going to post proof of all payments sent out to members in the group .The only people I have removed from the group was a member that threatened my life on the phone and wished me all kinds of sickness while I was down sick.This is what i call someone who does not need to be in my program and why they was removed.

This person was calling all admins at 2 and 3 in the morning When they was drunk and complaining about different things.I am sorry but I was in the bed and my admins also sleep at night we have to sleep some times and i dont have time to set and listen to a drunk on the phone all night.Our program in done manually and not automative.Peole think they can come in one day and get paid the next .This does not happen over night it is a process that takes time.This program is not a scam there are people in this group I have paid in and people that was having hard ship I have paid and members in the group have also pitched in to help with problems they was having and I have paid 500.00 dollars out of my pocket to keep this going and still got nothing to show for it ,.So i would like to know myself how its a scam how I dont have anything to show it.So but you are so wrong for posting this and dont think you have a right slander my name when you dont know what I have done to keep this going not for me but for all of you!

Becky Ragsdale

#4 General Comment

This was Horrible

AUTHOR: TheRedEye - (USA)

Tahanie came to my inbox and solicited me asking me to join Four Corners. She told me that I wouldn't have to recruit because she already had enough people to push everyone into a downline. When I asked where the people came from she stated they were Rocket Feeder members. She also keep volunteering the fact that she stepped down from admin....but I don't believe her. She is also in the higher paid positions. Let's not forget that not too long later we got solicited with Helping Hands Prosper. Don't get me wrong I know people who are in it and it is a great program but what makes you think that I will join team RFHHP if I have yet to get paid on Rocket Feeder. That burns me up! Don't ask them about placement and when the funds are coming because then they want to get snappy with you.

#5 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Enough is Enough

AUTHOR: My2Cents - (USA)

I have been with this program for over 2 months and have yet to make it past level 1. Meanwhile, members of Admin. and Promotions Team are on levels 4 and 5, which I find peculiar. Not to mention, some of these same people who have positions that came after mine, mysteriously have people in their downline. How is it that various people with positions in the 800's thru 1300's already have a person in their downline, but people in the 600's & 700's are still waiting to receive theirs? One person has already advanced to Level 2 in the 800's, while well over a hundred of other positions are being told to wait their turn.... hmmmm it appears to me that our turn was skipped!    But I have not complained!

My positions(since I purchased several) has shifted down 3 times in the past 2 months. I'm not quite sure why Admins. felt others deserved to be put ahead of me, positions are first come first served.   [ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CYCLE TIME WILL, OR WHY POSITIONS MOVE ON THE SPREADSHEET, OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THE SORT BE WILL IGNORED. - Admin. quote ]     But I have not complained!

I joined with the complete understanding that recruiting nor promoting was required to advance to the next Level.         [This is a NIL member to member program. As you sign up you will go under the next person needing their two. The only exception to this will be for anyone who has one payment method, like Payza, and the members signing up do not have that method. We will do our best to find someone for you, but it is best to have 2 payment methods. Having both PayPal and Payza is highly recommended!! - Admin. quote ]   Apparently what I wasn't told... was that if you did not do these things it would delay your advancement in the program (according to Admin screenshot comments). Smh at the unprofessional attitude of Admin.     But I have not complained!

It has been posted several time there is zero tollerance for cross promotion within the group. And several people have been Strongly Warned and/or Removed from the group for disreguarding this policy.  [Members may not knowingly solicit a Rocket Feeder member for another business/income opportunity unless the person being solicited is a personally sponsored member. Violators may be removed from Rocket Feeder at its sole discretion. - Admin. quote]  Now there is a new program "Helping Hands Prosper" that the Admins are, get this, Promoting and encouraging Rocket Feeder members to join. Somehow this okay, eventhough it is the very same thing that others have been removed for. Tisk tisk tisk Admins., shame on you.    But I have not complained!

The spreadsheet is worked on manually by Admin. and is almost never accurate. Since joining I have had to request permission 3 times to review the latest updated spreadsheet. And then Wait for the Admins. to find time to email invitation to view again. Admins should Seriously reconsider switching to an automatic system that eliminates all the issues and complaints that continuously arise. But I have not complained!

I recently saw a post on Rocket Feeder page inviting members to attend call. I made myself available to attend in hopes that I would recieve some clarity on the progress of Rocket Feeder. For over 40 minutes the Admin./Founder spent explaining, promoting and encouraging Rocket Feeder members to join "Helping Hands Prosper". Going on and on and on about how happy she was about the program and the money she was receiving. Call had absolutely nothing to do with RF! A complete waste of my time!

Enough is Enough..... Now I Am Complaining!

(I will probably be removed now, because complaining gets you put out of a program you invested your money into. Food for thought... 11 weeks - multiple postions - $0 made)

Smh

AUTHOR: - ()

Most of you commenting are admins or promotions. I know because I recognize the names so of course you are going to back them up. You forgot to mention though how you guys that are receiving money are doing so because you are in the top spots of the feeder. You also forgot how you told lie after lie as to why people's names are getting booted lower and lower to the bottom of the feeder each and every time there is an update to the spreadsheet. Can you keep up with all of the lies that you have told? Probably not but regardless what you say other members are starting to wake up.

Earning with the Rocket Feeder

AUTHOR: Allan - (USA)

Im not an admin nor on promotional team and am still earning with the rocket feeder, its a good online system filled with all kinds of good people and the earnings are equal all the way around as everybody builds up.

I made $$$

AUTHOR: taylor - (USA)

I never implied anyone any where is unstable at all only that you will never satify all but i belive that's been proven.TY

Are you serious????

AUTHOR: - ()

I was not causing a "riff" between members I was taking up for a member who was treated unfairly.

I have seen a lot of members of Rocket Feeder being treated unfairly and being blocked simply for

having a difference in opinion. I have no reason to lie about anything I have seen.

Anybody that has been kicked out of Rocket Feeder they tell the entire promotions team to block them when they leave negative posts on any of their group posts to prevent them from leaving negative comments on their posts in groups about how they were unfairly treated. If you ask questions Becky will respond with "Just do as I asked" Being part of the promotions team you get to see a lot. Behind the scenes. However I am sure there is a lot more going on that you won't even see in promotions.

Trust I have even more screenshots to validate everything I am saying. I would sure hate to use them. So to the person who is full of rebuttals save us both some time and just let it go.

I Have Made Money with Rocket Feeder

AUTHOR: J Taylor - (USA)

I am not an admin. only a consumer, and i have been making money with the Rocket Feeder.  Ihave been in for quite some time now. I have had no problems with anyone in this system, and they truly seem to work as a team. Myself and many others are proud to be members of Rocket Feeder.

I know who you are now

AUTHOR: Jackson - (USA)

You were kicked out for causing trouble, harassment of admin , and trying to develop a riff between members, and I see you couldn't have it your way . So now you come here to slander the admin, and the business. By lies and garbage you have created, I do wish that if you can't follow the rules of business, in the future, please don't join one, the end result will always be the same in whatever business you join. Maybe you can succeed if you start your own. You can break all your rules,

we are earning with Rocket Feeder

AUTHOR: taylor - (USA)

I am glad to say I have been in Rocket for quite some time and have seen no evidence of these claims. Theres is always one in the bunch that must push and break rules. The rules are claerly stated to all and posted in the group files. I and many many more are earning very well and satisfied. Also have never seen any evidence that the leaders or admins make anymore then anyone else in the group and donate all the time they give freely to the group to help all succeed as a TEAM! The first REAL TEAM I have ever seen

I find this rebuttal hilarious

AUTHOR: - ()

Even though I am no longer a part of Rocket Feeder I find this rebuttal hilarious that you would remotely suggest that someone is "mad because they can't have their way" or at the fact that you would suggest or imply that anyone who has a complaint is "mentally unstable " Who are you to judge a person and their mental compacity online? I have several Rocket Feeder members that inbox me on a regular basis about how they are noticing on admins, Becky and a few of the promotions team members are the only ones advancing. I have tons of screenshots and even have a screenshot of two of the members of promotions and admin talking crap about the other members of the group simply because they asked when they will get paid. Mind you this program as advertised does not require you to recruit other members but once you get into the program if you do not assist in that process you will never get paid. Members have also complained about seeing their name go further and further down the spreadsheet each time they receive the invitation to view it. I have noticed that as well. The owner and admins always have an excuse every time you ask them about it. They pay who they want to pay in this program which is Becky and her admin team. You will soon see it too...unless the person who made this rebuttal is one of the admins which I wouldn't be surprised. They are firm believers in "juicing" which simply means hyping up each other's post and having each other's back. So my thought is the person who said this is most likely and admin. I could be wrong. People these people have a way with words. Gift of gab. Pulling wool over people's eyes. They brainwash their members. It's the more outspoken ones that they can't control that they have a problem with. They don't like when you speak the truth and call them out on what they are doing. Stay clear.

Rocket feeder

AUTHOR: Tammy - (USA)

I have been knowing the owners of Rocket Feeder for a very long time. I have personally met Becky Ragsdale.

She is a very caring and honest lady. She works day and night to make sure that everyone is earning.

This is a very honest and trust worthy company. I am very proud to be a part of it.

I have never been in a program that the owners cared and only wanted to help you.

It's not a get rich scheme by no means, I have seen many that made claims and never could stand by them

Becky and Wayne are people that want to help you no matter what. They believe in given people more than one chances.

Some people just aren't patient enough, no matter what time of day or night Becky always helps her members when they have any type of problems. Rocket Feeder Team are like family to all of us. When ever anyone is in need of anything no matter what they are there to help.

Rocket Feeder by no means is a scam, with scams you don't earn. You do with Rocket Feeder

All the Admins in Rocket Feeder are very passionate and treat you like family.

I have full respect for all.

Tammy

#15 Consumer Suggestion

I love Rocket Feeder.

AUTHOR: teamrider - (USA)

I have been with Rocket Feeder for quite a while now, and find this report very hard to believe.

Every contact with the Admin of Rocket Feeder has resulted in very helpful, qualified and competant manner.

This is a great program that I think everyone should join.When one person complains about a program, it does not mean the program is a scam or bad.

It may be that the person just doesn't get their way or is mentally unstable or just out to cause trouble.

I have found that Rocket Feeder is handled in a very professional and competant manner.

I am proud to be a member of Rocket Feeder and would gladly and proudly recommend it to anyone.

Every thing Becky and Wayne(Admins) do is to help all of the members reach their goal.

#gorocketfeeder