Complaint Review: Rocket IAQ

• Rocket IAQ

Internet
    USA

Rocket IAQ Total Ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: revised report

I purchased two air filters for my parents' HVAC system in their home on September 2. They took the money, but never delivered the filters. I've called them; you always get the "our customer representatives are busy" message, and they instruct you to email them. i received one message that said I would get the filters within two weeks. THe filters were never delivered. I emailed again and received a message that said I would get them within the week. Again, the filters were never delivered. Now when I emial them I don't ever receive a response. BUYER BEWARE; NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2017 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rocket-iaq/internet/rocket-iaq-total-ripoff-internet-1408458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

revised report

AUTHOR: - ()

I purchased two air filters for my parents' HVAC system in their home. They took the money, but never delivered the filters. I've called them; you always get the "our customer representatives are busy" message, and they instruct you to email them. i received one message that said I would get the filters within two weeks. THe filters were never delivered. I emailed again and received a message that said I would get them within the week. Again, the filters were never delivered. Now when I emial them I don't ever receive a response. Buyer beware; never order from this company.