Complaint Review: Rocket IAQ

• Reported By: Milleram17 — Bruceton Mills West Virginia USA
  • Rocket IAQ

Nationwide
    USA

Rocket IAQ Took my money and wont respond about delivery of purchase made New York

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to us!

I ordered Garage Door openers on Spt 11th, the money was taken out of my checking that same day. I have not heard anything from the company on the shipment of my product and when calling the number online, you cant talk to a live person, it tells you to email customer service. I have emailed 4 times on the status and nothing has been responded!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rocket-iaq/nationwide/rocket-iaq-took-my-money-and-wont-respond-about-delivery-of-purchase-made-new-york-1403562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Same thing happened to us!

AUTHOR: CAVOICE - (USA)

My company ordered a 2 pack of Masterlift Garage door openers on Sept 17.  Immediatly receved an email confirmation and the money was processed from our business accoiunt the next day.  A month later, October 14 we have had no contact since.  Telephone is a recorded message and emails are not returned.  Our bank is processing a credit/refund.

This company is not providing product.  Stay away!!  There are numerous claims exaclty like this all over the internet about this company!