Complaint Review: Rockwood Golf Park

USA

Rockwood Golf Park "You Didn't Pay Me" Midlothian Virginia

*Author of original report: Tyg

*General Comment: wow!!

After moving out of the Richmond, Va area, I recently visited Rockwood Golf Park to utilize some of the 40 buckets of balls I had remaining on a key purchased under prior ownership.  I was informed by the new owner (he calls himself Yang) that he would not honor the remaining credit under my purchase from the prior owner.  In his words, "you paid him, not me".

Needless to say, I WILL NOT be utilizing this facility and I recommend that you don't either.  The conditions under current ownership have deteriorated to a laughable level and the new owner doesn't understand how to keep his customers happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rockwood-golf-park/midlothian-virginia-23112/rockwood-golf-park-you-didnt-pay-me-midlothian-virginia-1054328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Tyg

AUTHOR: Rodney T - ()

Well Tyg,

I typically to stoop to the level of those who read into my statements and resort to name calling, but in this case I can't resist.  I know from my experiences in owning 4 different businesses, when you purchase a business, you not only purchase the assets of that business, but also the liabilities.  In this case, pre-purchased buckets of balls is a liability.  Obviously, someone of your ilk wouldn't understand.

I could easlily go on, but quite honestly, you are now worthy of my time.

#2 General Comment

wow!!

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Self entitled much?? This owner is right. You paid the previous business for you 40 buckets of balls. NOT THE NEW OWNER. Who by the way is under no onus to you what so ever. If those balls were that important to you , you should have used them BEFORE the company was sold. Holding a new owner accountable, who has no idea who you are, is petty and kinda a d*ck move. What kind of mouth breathing low brow slack jawed yokel are you? Thats not how business works.

Ten to one, you went in there DEMANDING that the new owners comp you. Well in this case, im going to side with the owner. Simply because you sir are an a*s. That owner has a business to run. You cannot expect a new owner to honor the old owners programs and commitments. To try and force them to do so shows not only your selfishness, but a incredible lack of breeding on your part.