Complaint Review: Rocky Mountain Film lab

• Rocky Mountain Film lab
    11801 E 33rd Avenue
    Aurora, Colorado
    USA

Rocky Mountain Film lab AKA Rocky Mountain Film, Aurora, Colorado Accepted three 40 year old rolls of Kodak film, charged 115.00, I have the copy of the check, refused to respond ot either phone or email requests as of April 2013 Aurora Colorado

In April of this year I found three old films of Kodak film from among my mother's estate, the age of the film was between 30 and 40 years old. Now that it is hard to to find companies to process OLD flim, I searched the internet and the only one that was returned (and no rip off reports or other complaints were found at that time), April 2013, I sent in a check for 115.00 for three roll.s On their website they say it will take a couple weeks, and send the rolls of film certified.

about May or mid June when I saw the check was cashed, I contaced them both by phone and email on their website asking as to when I would get the CD and the photos. They never responded either by phone or email.

I sent them a copy of the cashed check to show them they cashed it. Recently on their website a notice was posted, now removed. about how they were in bankruptcy and please do not contact their attorney, I did email them again and just recently found on the internet MANY complaints about the Rocky Mountain Film for Old film processing including one from a reporter named Chuck Miller who posted the names of people to contact with complaints, which I will do next.

It is not about the 115.00 but more about the fact that I had those rolls of film for YEARS before I made the decision to send them to the Rocky Mountain Film Company, and I know that they belonged to my mother who took family photos.

My brother and father and mother are all now long dead, so it is more about the family memories that the Rocky Mountain Film company stole from me. I would even pay to have the rolls back, since then I have found a local film developer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rocky-mountain-film-lab/aurora-colorado-80010/rocky-mountain-film-lab-aka-rocky-mountain-film-aurora-colorado-accepted-three-40-year-1063709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content